Selling with Dan Wilson
My goal is to sell your house for the best price in the shortest amount of time.
From the moment you decide to list your home, to the day we sign on the dotted line – you are in safe and expert hands.
- I set the right price from the beginning thanks to in-depth local market knowledge and decades of experience.
- I ensure your property stands out from the competition. Working with a professional stager and photographer, we will WOW from the very beginning and show off the best attributes of your home.
- I am thoughtful and targeted in marketing your home – carefully targeting the right kind of buyer through tailored traditional and social media strategies and advertising.
- I listen carefully to feedback from showings and pay attention to market trends to ensure we are in the drivers’ seat at all times.
- I negotiate hard for you – using skills honed from decades of union negotiations I will ensure we maximize every opportunity to get the best deal possible for you.
- I am here for you every step of the way – driving the process for you, proactively updating you and seizing each and every opportunity to sell your house for the best price, in the shortest amount of time.
I look forward to earning your trust and getting going!
Why sell with Dan Wilson PREC?
Here are some things that we think you may find helpful as you sell your home.
You want your home to appear as large as it is, but by clearing up the daily clutter that creeps into our homes your home will appear larger.
Remember you are selling your home and it is important prospective buyers be able to envision their own possessions in your home. A surprising number of buyers are not able to look beyond your furniture and your collections.
Quick fixes around the house can go a long ways towards showing potential buyers that you have taken care of the home, that the home is in good condition and that they won’t have a to do list when they move in.
Each room should have a purpose, every space should be set up in a way that makes the space look large, appealing and useful.
First impressions can make or break a deal. A strong first impression puts a potential buyer in a good state of mind as they tour the rest of your property. The first impression is often the last impression as well, as potential purchasers leave you wanting to keep a good taste in their mouth so to speak.
Choosing the right asking price can be the most important decision in selling your home in a timely manner.
Get your home in front of as many prospective buyers as possible. Discover more of the ways Dan Wilson PREC can sell your home faster and get you more in return.
Testimonials from some of my satisfied clients
Dan did a great job of communicating clearly and working with the buyers’ agent to make the deal happen. Thanks, Dan, for all your great help with selling Apex.
Dan’s reputation is well deserved. He makes you feel very comfortable with the whole sales process. You need to rely on your realtor to assess market conditions and recommend a list price that will not only provide you with maximize value but also garner immediate interest in the property as it hits the market. In our situation, this resulted in an immediate sale and we could not be happier.
Dan worked hard to sell our house, had quite a few showings and works to your schedule. He’s very professional and we would not hesitate to use his services again.
Dan Wilson is a Great guy, very knowledgeable and personable. I would use him again for future purchases.
Looking forward to seeing what properties he finds
Dan was extremely helpful during the challenge time of covid in terms of helping us sell 3 properties. He was always available, managed difficult situations and negotiations. He was always professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Dan and will be using him any time I need a realtor.
Dan has a laid back approach but he’s professional and effective. He’s knowledgeable about market trends in Penticton and has a wide network to draw on to serve his clients efficiently and get the best value for their home, including photographers and stagers. He’s been in Penticton long enough to know about the reputation of different builders and neighbour trends. Long before he got the listing, we spent a few years sorting out our needs and goals. Dan was always happen to help with answers and his time. Without hesitation, we recommend Dan Wilson as a realtor.
Contact Dan Today!